iN wOnDeRLaNd... wE'rE aLL MaD...

"Would you tell me please which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
"I don't care where--" said Alice.
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.

Friday, December 23, 2005

First Transcript

Here are my results for my first semester in NUS:

LAJ2101 JAPANESE 1 ----------------------------------------A
PL1101E INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY --------------A
JS1101E INTRODUCTION TO JAPANESE STUDIES -------A-
SC1101E MAKING SENSE OF SOCIETY ---------------------B+
SW1101E INTRODUCTION TO SOCIAL WORK -------------B+

CAP: 4.5

Only two of the exams are in essay format and I got B+ for both of them. I guess I'll be getting Bs when the future exams mostly require me to write essays. Meanwhile, I shall be proud of my CAP score while I still can, before it gets pulled down by next semester.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats' a VERY high cap... I wonder when can i get such a high cap...haiz... But for your case, well done!

Give a pat on ur shoulder....

12:27 AM  
Blogger xpingified said...

your CAP is SO high!!! waaaaaah. good for you. heh.

anyway, dis is to inform u that u have been tagged! hehe.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home