iN wOnDeRLaNd... wE'rE aLL MaD...

"Would you tell me please which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
"I don't care where--" said Alice.
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

New Detox Method

It has been a long time since I am struck down ill and dying. Apparently I ate something wrong yesterday that totally screwed up my digestive system.

The spring chicken I had yesterday reminded me of my Army days when Joseph and I always share one for some of our supper treats. This version from near my home was different as it was practically drenched in oil, all oozing out as you peel and bite into it. I had two drumsticks and assorted pieces and even stuffed the bag of fries down my throat, though it was soggy and oily.

I felt an unusual bloatedness as I went to bed and could hardly catch a wink. So many things are nagging inside my head, the symptom when something is wrong. At last, I decided I should just get rid of it by going to the toilet.

I managed to release a little tension but the nauseous feeling did not go away. I just know that I have to let it go from where it has entered. I was pretty skilled at this from past experiences anyway. I started vomiting out bits and pieces of yellow, the second purge came a pool of dark brownish minced meat in pasta sauce, and the final one came in a reddish hue of tomato.

I went to bed with a stomach still half bloated but half relieved. The chanting was more obvious now. It was not some other person chanting but it was my own thoughts continuously floating and repeating in my mind. I was not allowed to clear my head even though I tried so hard.

Maybe I am suffering from bulimic nervosa. Or perhaps my stomach has punctured or my intestinal walls have been ripped, causing me to spew blood covered half-digested chicken.

I hardly slept for the later half of the night and when it was 8 in the morning, I made another trip to the toilet. I then realised my stomach was law-abiding and righteous and had no intents of letting the other half of illegal immigrants pass through the customs. I was shocked to find myself puking black liquid and remnants of past meals in another three purges.

My appetite is recovering and I'm glad that I have not become aversed to food. I was not sure what caused the upset and I never saw a doctor for my morbid fear of them. I did run down with a slight fever that I kept in check with two pills.

Speaking of two pills, I remembered my mother giving me two pieces of candy I was not sure exactly when. But when I saw the packaging I noticed a possible blunder I could have made. The candy was actually gum and had to be disposed off! I honestly do not remember spitting it out, though I might have forgotten. The candy was small and quite easily swallowed though. Perhaps I had really swallowed chewing gum!

I would never find out if I really did but I guess it was not too bad to clear your stomach once in a while. It is something like detox isn't it?

1 Comments:

Blogger xpingified said...

oh no! get well soon k?? hope you're feeling alright already... take care!!

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home