iN wOnDeRLaNd... wE'rE aLL MaD...

"Would you tell me please which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
"I don't care where--" said Alice.
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

To be an Independent Variable

I discover that my feelings can be easily influenced by other people. Anyone including complete strangers and anything that they say or do can have an effect on my mood.

I became so dependent on the attitudes of other people to determine my mood that happiness became so unpredictable and beyond control.

Is there someone whom I can derive happiness from? An endless, stable source that I can leech on to feed my melancholy.

But how can I let someone determine my happiness? It might even be better to rely my happiness on a piece of bak kwa.

It is too risky and too dangerous. Happiness should come from within oneself to be real and reliable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home