iN wOnDeRLaNd... wE'rE aLL MaD...

"Would you tell me please which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
"I don't care where--" said Alice.
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

An Anniversary

It was a year ago when I decided to take a step out into a new world. A world where I hoped for a glimpse of hope and happiness. A world where I hoped for comfort and solace. There was a little. Nothing more than a fleeting moment, all too short-lived and superficial.

Substantial incidents have occured since then. Memories that I treasure and deeds that I regret. It is a harsh world that I can never fully comprehend.

I discovered I am not prepared yet. But if not now then when? I will have to work harder to prepare myself then, be it an excuse or a necessary stage. Or perhaps I expected to find something so extraordinary that I missed all the simplistically beautiful.

There is still ample to explore and plenty to hope for. It might be exhausting to run in circles but you never know what you find when you run back again.

Happy Anniversary. A miracle might just happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home