iN wOnDeRLaNd... wE'rE aLL MaD...

"Would you tell me please which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
"I don't care where--" said Alice.
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sparrow B

I understood today how unrequited love can be so tormenting and traumatic. I was reading the passage that made me realize that my love would never be reciprocated and I would never be important. I trembled and felt pressure all around. It was the first time that I felt like crying out loud and throwing objects, things I never understand why people on TV do. It was not really that exaggerated after all.

My mind revolved around this affair for the whole semester, making me like a crazy stalker. I was a sparrow four years back, not ready and too vulnerable. When we watched the sparrow on our first meeting, I thought it was time for me to be ready. Yet, I am still the same. I tried my best and I am still hurt, knowing the consequences all along.

I was just too foolish. We have little in common and little understanding, yet I'm totally infatuated. I have thought of things that could happen, things that could become reality but it was just a dream. I remember you calling me Bobby, I remember humming goodbye my love, I remember thinking about sapir-whorf, I remember wearing your slippers. Things so precious to me that would nonetheless be nothing to you.

Who they be, I don't really need to know. But I just wanted to know who they are, though I was never in a position to be jealous. It is not that important actually. I just hope I could recover from my addiction that is you, B.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh... hugz... i be there...

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home