iN wOnDeRLaNd... wE'rE aLL MaD...

"Would you tell me please which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
"I don't care where--" said Alice.
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

The Module Planner

After making professional research and analysis on the complex CORS system ingeniously devised by one of the top 20 universities in the world, I have successfully bid and won the modules of my choice. It was a rigourous competition against over a thousand freshmen before I finally beat them hands down.

It has been finalised. The five modules that I will be taking this semester are as follows:
PL1101E INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY
SC1101E MAKING SENSE OF SOCIETY
SW1101E INTRODUCTION TO SOCIAL WORK
JS1101E INTRODUCTION TO JAPANESE STUDIES
EN1101E AN INTRODUCTION TO LITERARY STUDIES

All five modules are exposure modules from the myriad subjects in the faculty of Arts and Social Sciences. Some being especially popular like the psychology and sociology modules. The choice of these modules has been meticulously planned for the greater benefit of myself. If I could get all my choice tutorials, I would have the perfect timetable. The benefits are as follows:

1) A 4 day week. Mon-Thu. Friday is reserved for personal pursuits in view of a holistic education.
2) 8-10am lessons are avoided to reduce the frequency of me waking up at the unholy time of 6am.
3) Exams are spaced out with at least two days between each one to prevent system crash.
4) No lessons go back to back so that I will never be late for a lesson because of a long-winded lecturer in the previous one or if I get lost in the campus.
5) Ample time is reserved between lectures and tutorials for preparation.

For more information on module planning, please drop a comment to book an appointment. Charges apply.

Taro, the module planner

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! cant believe it! all exposure modules... hee... can score one lar.... ;-)

yorkshina

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home